Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'M BLOGGIN' IT!!!!!

After months of creeping and HOURS stalking baking and cooking (but mostly baking) blogs, I'm doing it!

The hubs has suggested on several occasions (ie., when I'm pulling a hawt loaf of bread out of the oven or when we're indulging in our umpteenth piece of flour-frosting encrusted chocolate cake) that I start my own blog rather than just fantasizing that MY name is Bridget and that I'M the cookie queen.

I'd always look around at the kitchen I'd just "blown up" (the hubs' words, not mine) and whine about being too messy to blog about my culinary creations. "Baking goddesses don't make messes! *pout* I don't even have cute measuring cups or spoons!"

But like my lack of melanin and my hefty sprinkling of freckles, I'm embracing my complete inability to keep flour in its container and spoons on their rests (come on...who really does that?!?! And why do I even have one?!?!).

I. make. messes.

I make DELICIOUS messes!

So while the process might not be picture perfect, I've yet to meet a tummy that minded.

p.s. Speaking of picture perfect, the Southern Belle pretty much rocks that department. :)



Apparently, this was always my thing.
 
Happy mess making!
Lacie :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new blog!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, my Sista has a blog!! Crazy how much you, and B look alike in the cooking pic :) Can't wait to taste your yummy recipes.....except Chocolate Angel Food Cake HAHAH JK!!!! We love ya!